Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Trip to Zipper Interactive

I'm packed and ready to go.  I'm anxiously nervous and excited about meeting my fellow Socomers, Zipper Interactive, and to play Socom 4 multiplayer before the rest of the world.  This is a great honor and trust me, none of us will take this opportunity and responsibility lightly.  Im sure Zipper will release general MP info after or along with us, but it is up to the Community Day Participants to get all the details that the Socom Community truly want to know.  We have a large pile of questions, and are always accepting more.  I hope we will be able to release some form of info as soon as we get it because I know your itching as much as I am from SoCrack withdrawals.  I will be tweeting the details of the entire trip from the moment I leave my house tomorrow morning, so follow along and hopefully it will feel like your right there with us.  I really hope zipper blows us away with Socom 4.  

No comments:

Post a Comment