Friday, January 21, 2011

Movie Review

I dont claim to be a movie expert or even think that anyone should listen to my opinion.  I simply watch a lot of movies and thought I would give my opinion on them.  So you can take it or leave it but here it is,  I will not go into much detail in my reviews because, as I said, I am not an expert and don't want to pretend to be by feeding you some character analysis BS.


Todays Movie Review:  The Green Hornet.

This is an action comedy that isn't all that funny and doesn't have all that much action.  The banter between Seth Rogen (green hornet) and Jay Chou (kato) is humorous at times. Jay Chou is actually quite funny in a Jackie Chan, I dont speak english very well, kind of way. Rogen is just annoying at times.

It was entertaining but a pretty straight forward good guy bad guy kind of movie.  No real twists or turns.  Overall a very OK movie.

Overall I would give it a B (worth renting)

If you have a movie you want me to review let me know....

No comments:

Post a Comment