Thursday, January 20, 2011

Movie Review

 I dont claim to be a movie expert or even think that anyone should listen to my opinion.  I simply watch a lot of movies and thought I would give my opinion on them.  So you can take it or leave it but here it is,  I will not go into much detail in my reviews because, as I said, I am not an expert and don't want to pretend to be by feeding you some character analysis BS.

Todays Movie Review:  The Fighter

Let me start off by saying that this is not a boxing movie.  It is a movie about a boxer's life.  Mark Wahlberg is his usually self and does a good job as the main character.  His boxing skills lead you to believe he could be a boxer. Christain Bale really steals the show with his award winning acting as the druggie ex-boxer brother of Mark Wahlberg.

The movie is basically about a boxer trying to make it out of Lowell and become a star fighter, but his loyalties to is family hold him back.

I felt the movie dragged on in the middle a bit when there was little boxing and a lot of arguing, but I quickly forgot about it when the boxing began again.

Overall I liked the movie a lot and wanted to watch it again the next day.

Overall Score A-  (You should see this movie)


No comments:

Post a Comment