Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Possible Socom 4 Controller Layouts

The biggest problem we have with the Socom 4 Controller Layout is that PTT is defaulted as Up on the D-pad, which requires us to remove our thumb from the left analog stick resulting in an inability to move and talk at the same time.  I see two viable options for remapping PTT. Either to Circle, or R3.  Circle requires us to remove our right thumb from the analog stick, but its not as bad as removing our left thumb.  R3 I think is the best option. It could result in some accidental knife swipes if you dont hold it down, but I think it will work.

Another consideration is if the grenade arc is added back to the game.  I believe right now the airstrike is Hold R2, and that is one of the reasons the grenade arc was taken out.  I think the airstrike could be easy remapped to up or down on the D-pad.  So basically these are the two viable options for controller layouts for Socom 4



No comments:

Post a Comment